BarTender Enterprise Edition
- Intelligent TemplatesTM for intuitive and powerful design
- Read data from CSV files, databases and Excel. Easily search and select records for printing
- Encode RFID labels and smart cards
- Automatically print from any OS, system or device in response to data transactions and SDK requests
- Secure the printing environment with user and group roles
- Monitor live print status and view detailed history of system usage
- Print from any iOS or Android device
- Automatically print in response to Web service API or TCP/IP communication
- Integrate with SAP and Oracle
- Take advantage of centralized system management, browser-hosted printing, centralized template storage with revision control, electronic signature support, full SDK control, smart card encoding and more
System requirements and compatibility;
SYMBOLOGIES VS. STANDARDS
Many barcode symbologies are used in more than one barcode or label standard. The standards above (which are included with BarTender) are listed by some other software companies as separate symbologies. This is misleading, because these are standards and not symbologies.
RFID tag types and data formats
EPC Gen2, EPC Class 1, ISO 18000-6b, ISO 15693, Tag-It, I-CODE, TagSys, My-d, and Picotag tag types. All EPC data formats are supported, including DoD, Wal-Mart, SGTIN, SSCC, GIAI, GID, GRAI, and SGLN, among others.